paper craft expo

The papercraft expo was on over the weekend, and i have to say i was a little disapointed with the turnout of stalls and exhibitors this year, it was no where as big as usual! But there was the odd bargain or two to be had none the less!! I went with the intention of stocking up "cheaply" on odds and ends that you can't get at my local scrap shop scrapbook city, for the April Retreat,and as you can see below i certainly did achieve that! I even got an ATC back stamp which i was after for $5 which is a HUGE bargain usually around the $35 mark!!! so this was my "buy" of the day!

my little stash for the retreat next month!

until Monday LOVE day................Ax

1 comments:

Mumfies said...

Paper craft expo. How funny! I can't imagine going to one. Seems there is an expo for everything. Glad you enjoyed yourself and bagged some bargains :)