whats on this week....

alot.. it is school holidays and i have my kids felting/beading/embroidery classes on again, i really love working with the kids, i learn so much from there young creative minds!, we have all new summer stock in the shop, so have been busy getting that out, and re arranging the shop,.....(piks to come!) we got a bubble machine!~ i dont know who enjoys in more, little Miss Angel/Monster, Master B, or myself Master B getting some air, in the backyard! this week has been sucky on the electronics side of things, the computer decided to "fall ill", so off to the doctors it went, they suggested to put it to rest, as it had a good life and was very "tired"!! pffffft i said its not even 12 months old!!, so needless to say 4 days with out a puter, i was climbing the walls, so we had to get another tower, everything else was fine! then the car... stupid stupid car!!, it needed a new hoovit, and a doobie that connected to the whatsit with the rubbery thing, so we replaced that, and then guess what..... yep the very next day, the stupid stupid car broke down.. in the middle of the road, with Miss Angel/Monster in the car, stinking hot day, without my mobile... grrrrr, luckily a nice lady gave me her mobile, and we called the ever so faithfull RACQ, and they tell me that the hoovit/doobie i just replaced needs replacing, i burst into hysterical laughter, as i see my stupid stupid car being towed away, leaving Miss Angel/Monster and I standing on the side of the road, Ahh, to cut this story short, it was a different doobie/whatsit that needed replacing and lots off $$$$$ later, we are mobile again! THEN... i get home from work today, played with the kids a while (we painted the sliding glass doors with green paint..hehe) (another pik to come) and the phone rings, and its my Aunty S who is staying at my parents house at the moment while they are OS, saying... "I have lights, but no power points... I SWEAR IN MY NEXT LIFE I AM GOING TO BE AN ELECTRICIAN/MECHANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats about it for now, talk soon.................................Ax

0 comments: