on the creative side..............

i chopped my hair off and dyed it orange!! I got home from work on Thursday night, and looked in the mirror and you know what looked back at me.... someone who i didnt know, with sholder length brown hair.... looking dowdy and yik!, so i fixed the problem, i got the scissors , and the hair dye out and went to town!! for those of you who are new to my blog, and there are quite a few from the world of 'swap-bot' (thankyou for subscribing to my blog by the way!!) yes i am an ex (used lightly) hairdresser!, and i feel much better about ME now!!
as i promised in a previous post, me letting the kids paint the sliding doors!! they just love it, they think they are being... "naughty!!"
a bit of charcol work on this page!! i have been making an album for a gorgeous friend of mine Kathleen, and it is the first time i have scrapbooked in a very long time, and i have to say, i totally enjoyed it. They are not the kind of pages i would usually do, i guess that is because they are not my photos, so i am being a little "calmer" than usual with the pages!
Dotee for Breast cancer... dedicated to Donna. and my new dotee mobile i made, i have so many of these little sweet things that have been sent to me from all over the world, that i had to find some way to 'keep them in one place', so i got creative with a few sticks and some string!
Brioney... pictured centre (she is the one in the black!) headed off to Greece this week, and asked me last Sunday to make her a spongebob to take overseas with her, so by the time of close trading that day i had whipped this little fellow up out of felt, she just loved it!!, (and he loved it in the cookie jar!!). o.k. enough from me now, tata..........................Ax

4 comments:

Scrap Ronnie said...

Nice hair Niss, do you want to cut mine??? I am in desperate need of one!!

Love the layouts, not you but can tell they are you. does that make sense?? And love the charcol!

Mumfies said...

Yep, love the hair too.
I look like an old frump.... ah well... I just won't look at myself!

Sandra said...

I love your hair - looks even better in real life!! You did such a good job cutting it yourself. Loving your layouts as always!

Lorri said...

Hi Niss, Great to see you here. Gorgeous pics of your little cutie! xo