hiya...

hello, as you can see i have decided to start a new blog, to combine my other three into one. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to update more often as i only have to maintain this one!! A little about my self - i am a mum to two, an almost teen boy, and a baby girl, they are my motivation in many things i do! I have a very patient and totally understanding (of the craft situation that seems to be spilling from my room, more every day) husband, Bless him! I work part time in a craft shop, which i totally LOVE. I am totally addicted to scrapbooking, have a love for knitting, beading and felting, and every so often i have the need to do needlework! i have dabbled in most arts and crafts over the years, and would have so say there is not one i didn't like, (although not too fussed on oil painting). i will use this site, to keep you and (myself mainly) updated on my life, my crafts, and anything i may stumble across that takes my interest, thanks for reading A x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm first I'm first. good idea to combine the two I was getting confused as to which one I had been to lol.

Terri said...

Niss love the banner. Go have a look at my blog I've just posted a little something you might be interested in since you like beading and felting etc. Then go to the link DOT at the side of the blog for mor stuff.

Kathy Jones said...

Good idea to combine - the banner looks great!! Looking forward to visiting. :)