THIS WEEKS BLOG CHALLENGE: what makes you laugh?

Laughing is good for the body. The act of laughing makes your body produce hormones that makes you feel good. I could definitely use a good deep-from-within-pee-in-my-pants-tear-in-my-eyes kind of belly laugh every now and then, and this is what makes me do it!.....
my kids laughing, when my kids laugh hysterically, it makes me laugh, and on and on it goes until one of us is crying...usually me! they are hilarious, Master B at the tender age of 12 is getting an amazing sence of humour, he has always had it, but the puns and one liners coming out of him at the moment are priceless!
A good comedy, although they are few and far between at the moment, there all full of grossness and slagging, and that i dont find funny at all!
i always tend to have a laugh as well when i am reading Marian Keyes books too, they really arent that funny but what she writes about i tend to relate to, and that i find funny, especially Last Chance Saloon, OMG did that book spook me, you would have sworn she wrote it about me!!! I love a laugh out loud book!
When I do something stupid....which is often...i get the giggles, sometimes i think i am so daft..
the word Alberkerkie....he he, i love that word!
Being tickled makes me laugh, although i absolutely HATE IT...for some reason it still makes me laugh.
Funniest home videos, gee i hate that show with a passion, but my son always watches it, and you have a giggle at something, then something else happens and then something else, and he is laughing hysterically and before you know it....
John Cleese, now he is funny, and a close second is Rowan Atkinson followed by David Williams and Matt Lucas from little brittain, all 4 of these guys are what you call funny,
and i will leave you with...computer says Nooooooo!!!!!!!
LAUGHTER IS A NATURAL HEALER
LAUGHTER IS RELAXING
LAUGHTER IS REWARDING
LAUGHTER IS BONDING
LAUGHTER IS FUN
......Ax

0 comments: