A New Obsession

DOTEE DOLLS!!! Terri started making these cute little dolls, and i thought they were just adorable, and thought i would attempt one, (but never did, i just didn't think i could do it!) Then i joined a swap, and the first think they wanted to do was a dotee doll, so i jumped at the chance!!! So the adorble blue one (she is a mermaid) is going to Illanois USA and the pretty pink one is going to Cannon Hill QLD, i hope they like them!.............................. (I hope you dont mind Terri!) And my latest Sock monster, she is modeled on Angelina Jolee.................................................. I will do a Brad Pitt tonight!!!! she is also going to Cannon Hill with the Pink Dotee Doll! thanks for dropping bye.....................Ax

1 comments:

Terri said...

Love your dotee dolls Niss. I thought you'd enjoy making them.... and know I don't mind that's why I sent you the link. Love the sock monster as well