Naked for a cause

i had this emailed to me by a (now) VERY LOVED friend, and thought i would share, NRL players have done a carendar to raise money for The McGrath Foundation breast cancer charity. And it is a calendar i may just have to purchase, (even though a 1/4 of the year has gone) .. I fellow friend blogger features these pics closer up in her "saturday skinfest" so if you want to have a peek pop over to mooselets house, she does write some pretty cool and side splitting stuff!!!!...............................Ax

1 comments:

Mooselet said...

Thanks for the shout out darl! I do miss seeing you at training.

I have a lot of these, but not all. I don't like the fact they've Photoshopped all the body hair off Thurston - at least I hope it's Photoshop and not a total body wax - as he looks better with some manly hair. And I'm slightly bothered by the fact that I know just how much body hair Thurston has... well, almost how much. *grin*